..........

..........

Freitag, 28. Juli 2017

Carving some plants



 

                                     



So I found a little bit of time to carve some new stamps...so nice and still so satisfying. Got some inspiration from our last trip to Italy. Love the succulents. Actually had one sting in my finger, nasty! Did not love that part. Something so small gets aaaallll my attention like an insect bite. 

Anyway, here´s whats going on, some of you (and now all ;) know that I´m a healer- mainly working with Chinese medicine. But making Art has always been a huge part of my life so naturally I do both.

Now I´m looking for a room where I can practice my healing and show some of my art.
So please wish me good luck to find the perfect spot.
Will keep you updated ;) 
Cheers.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen